Today is an exciting time for us as we celebrate our 10th anniversary in the property management business. A lot has changed since we opened our doors in 2004. Technology advances. Industry regulations. The Great Recession in 2008 that increased the bottom line focus for all homeowner associations. Our services have expanded and evolved in response to these changes. What hasn’t changed is our personal approach and dedication to provide exceptional service for every client.
Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our staff to four certified managers plus a team of specialists (financial, marketing, etc.) to support them. As our business outside the Tri-Cities area grew, we opened our Knoxville office. Our clients remained our primary focus throughout our growth, and we’re proud to say our first client is still a client today.
We’re delighted that we’ve fulfilled many of the goals that were on our list ten years ago. Some of our key milestones are:
- Earned the Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation that requires proven excellence in all areas of community association management
- Established C.A.R.E. (Community Association Regional Events) for volunteer board members and community association leaders to communicate industry changes, trends and other information that impact homeowners associations
- Achieved certification for all property managers
- Attained the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) certification that demonstrates our commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards in community association management
- Developed a robust website with homeowner resources and how-to blogs focused on simplifying the many issues facing today’s association Boards.
More and more people are choosing the lifestyle that community living offers. Today, communities offer a vast range of features and amenities that require the Board’s management. When Board members don’t have the free time and/or skills to handle everything themselves, we’re here for them. Based on an HOA Board’s needs, we tailor our services to manage all or part of their day-to-day association business so the members can turn their attention to other community business. Our strategies and business solutions help association Boards increase collections, decrease costs and add other efficiencies.
At Wise Property Solutions, every employee appreciates the confidence that our clients place in us. In the years to come, we are looking forward to helping them make their neighborhood a place that homeowners are proud to call home.
Wise Property Solutions is a property management company serving East Tennessee with offices in Knoxville, TN and the Tri-Cities, TN-VA. Specializing in Condominium Association Management, Home Owners Association Management, HOA Management and Gated Community Association Management.
Tri-Cities, TN-VA: 423-926-7373
Knoxville, TN: 865-643-8989